Volt HV Electrical Insulated Telescopic Stick – 2.5m
Triangular Shaped Hot Sticks are designed to provide the working distance and insulation required to perform routine jobs on overhead electrical systems. The unit comprises of a number of sticks that slide into each other with integrated locking buttons. Triangular Telescopic Hotstick Features:
• Easy to transport
• Resolves the rotating problems found in round hot sticks, but provides the same strength
• Only the number of sections required for the job are extended, giving great flexibility
• Any section can be replaced if it becomes damaged
• Special tools for attachment to telescopic stick ‘universal sunrise’ adaptors e.g. House Service Fuse Puller (HSFP)
• Test Equipment for attachment to ‘universal sunrise’ adaptors are also available
The range is supplied with a universal alloy fitting ‘universal sunrise’ head, which attaches to the numerous universal tools that are available. The range is supplied in a protective carry bag, and the sticks have a height measurement, disconnect hook and fuse puller attachments.
Volt Safety’s leading range of electrical safety products can be purchased from a variety or reputable electrical wholesalers, distributors, and resellers.
Check out the ‘Where to Buy’ page for a list of some of the reputable businesses who supply our products.